CONEXUS Mobile Alliance (the “Alliance”) is committed to maintaining data privacy and security measures and keeps tight control in order to protect personal information with security, and transparency.
Please note that the Alliance shall be able to amend this Data Privacy and Security Policy (the “Policy”) from time to time without providing prior notice. You are advised to keep updated for the latest Policy on a regular basis.
We understand that safeguarding of personal information is important and we fully respect personal information privacy. Therefore, we aim to provide you with transparency in the way Alliance handles your data.
This Policy explains the collection, use, retention, disclosure, transfer, security and access of your personal data.
Personal data may be collected under the following circumstances:
• It is provided under the services under the Alliance’s members or partners;
• If the Alliance wishes to collect any personal data for any other purposes, we will be required to obtain your prior written consent.
You may access the personal data we hold for you and request us to correct any inaccurate personal data held by us through email: email@example.com
• We may charge a prescription fee for processing your request in relation to such access or correction; and
• We may refuse to comply with your request for access or correction to your personal data and if we refuse your request, we will inform you the reason for our refusal.
• We will retain your personal data for a reasonable period in accordance with our Policy, applicable legal requirements and statutory obligations.
• We will take reasonable actions to protect our system in order to safeguard your personal data from accidental or malicious access, destruction or damage.
This Privacy Statement is effective (01-06-2019)